domingo, 31 de octubre de 2010

Homework!!

1-Where do you live?

I live in a house, in San Francisco Urb El Soler, i live in a quiet neighborhood, in my house there are six rooms; a living room, a kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom, a laundy room and a garage.



2- Where do there things go?

*Kitchen: there are a stove, a microwave, curtains, a table, a clock, a refrigerator and chairs

*Bedroom: there are a bed, some pictures, curtains, a closet, a lamp, a tv, a mirror, a rug

*Living room: there are coffe table, a sofa and armchairs, curtains, pictures, rug, bookcase, lamps and tv.


3- My favorite room

Well... My favorite room is the living room, because i listen music, watch tv... its very funny and so comfortable..









I live with my sister in a house in San Francisco Urb El Soler, we live in a quiet neighborhood.. there are six rooms..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario